Riento® Guitar has a superb quality-price ratio for every player from a beginner to an advanced guitarist. All the guitars are made in Europe while the concept comes from Finland. Each guitar is checked and tuned by hand which makes the quality of the guitars extremely even. Riento® Guitar is highly recommended to be the first classical guitar for everyone – even the cheapest model includes a solid top and has a beautiful sound. And when you require more, there are also guitars with all-solid wood bodies. Left-handed models are available by request.
Each Riento® Guitar comes with a solid wood top equipped with Lens Resonance System®. You will recognise the type of wood from the letter following the model name:
- S = Spruce. The top is typically light-coloured and provides a bright sound.
- C = Cedar. The top is darker and slightly red, and has a warmer sound compared to a spruce top.
The number after the model name gives you the scale length, the measure of the vibrating part of the string between the nut and the saddle. This number has been marked on to the models smaller than the full scale (65 cm) guitars. Altogether, there are 4 sizes available:
- 1/2 size = half-size guitar (53 cm)
- 3/4 size = three quarter-size guitar (57 cm)
- 7/8 size = (62 cm)
- 4/4 size = full-size guitar (65 cm)